Through the Rug
Through the Rug on Amazon.com
Through the Rug 2: Follow that Dog on Amazon.com
- Through the Rug 2: Follow that Dog, is being paired with American Girl's "Smart Girls Guide to Friendship Troubles" and featured on Amazon.com for the month of October.
- October 30: Contest #1 comes to an end. Does your grandmother do crazy things?
- October 1: Jill Vanderwood is speaking for the Wasatch Writer's Chapter of the League of Utah Writers, at the Holladay Library, in Holladay Utah at 7:00 PM.
- Jill Ammon Vanderwood released early copies of The San Francisco Adventures of Sara The Pineapple Cat to be reviewed by families of young children.
- Jill speaks for the League of Utah Writers Oquirrh Chapter.
- Jill Ammon Vanderwood holds a fundreaiser to benefit the Northwest Kiwanis Camp.
- Filming begins for the Through the Rug 2: Follow that Dog video trailer.
- December 24: The first copies of Through the Rug 2: Follow that Dog arrive.
- Through the Rug 2: Follow That Dog - Release date to be announced.
- August 7: The author is having a written interview for Reader Views. www.readerviews.com
- August 7: Book review was posted on The Reading Tub
- August 27: The author will have a live interview for Reader Views. You can listen to the Podcast at Readerviews.com
- July: Jill had a book review with Reader Views, by nine year old, Brianne Plach. You can view this interview at readerviews.com or on the Through the Rug page on Amazon.com
- July 10-21: Jill Ammon Vanderwood visited libraries in Port Angeles, Port Townsend, and Squim, Washington. She also donated books to libraries in Florence, Newport, Pendelton and Baker, Oregon.
- July 16: The author did a reading at the Northwest Kiwanis Camp, outside Port Townsend, Washington.
- End of July: Planning has begun for the Book Release Fundraiser for Through the Rug 2: Follow that Dog, to benefit the Wheelchair Foundation. (To be announced.)
- May 18th: 2007: Hurray! The cover design is completed for Follow That Dog
- May 29th: Jill had her author picture taken for the new book.
- April 14th: The Author had a book signing for Through The Rug at the Barnes and Noble in Orem Utah for the Local Authors Night.
- Jill had a review on TCM Online Reviews. (Search 'Through The Rug' on Amazon.com)
- Jill had a pre-reading for her new book: Through The Rug 2: Follow That Dog.
- Making Visits during the month of April and May to Mrs. Lamberts fourth grade class at Jackling Elementary in West Valley Utah. Thank you Mrs. Lambert and her class.
- Read to Mrs. DeHaan's first grade class at Westland Elementary.
- Read to Mrs. Bergon's second grade class at Jordon Ridge Elementary.
- Read to Adventure Ocean group on the Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Ship.
- October 28 The Author will be signing at the Utah Humanities Council Book Festival.
- September 9 Literacy Action Fundraiser and Book Promotion Party.
- September 15th Jill Vanderwood will be speaking and signing books at Barnes and Noble’s New Author’s Night.
- September 16th The Author will be teaching two workshops for the League of Utah Writers Round Up.
- June 6 Jill received first copy of Through the Rug. She celebrated book release with grandchildren by eating pizza on the roof.
- June 7 Jill signed tee shirts at Westland Elementary.
- June 29th Through the Rug reading and book signing at the Ammon family reunion in Newport Oregon.
- April 28 Jill will be speaking at the Literacy Action Center's annual Volunteer Recognition Dinner.
- Thursday, March 23, Jill will be speaking for the Oquirrh Chapter League of Utah Writers.
- Saturday, February 4th. Jill took pictures with her grandchildren and stuffed Domino dogs.
- Tuesdays in February, Jill will be reading to Mrs. Hart’s 5th grade class at Westland Elementary.